Auld Toun Walking Tours takes your privacy seriously. Any personal data collected through this website or email will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described below. The information below follows the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
What information do we collect?
You give us information by completing the contact form on this site or by contacting us with us via email or otherwise. This information may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use this information to improve our website and service and also:
- To improve the service we provide
- We may use your information to contact you for feedback
- All feedback forms are anonymised after they have been received
- If requested, we may contact you by email.
As per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, you may ask us:
- To provide you with any information we have about you (Right of access)
- To delete any information we have about you (Right to erasure/Right to be forgotten)
- To update any information we have about you (Right to rectification)
Please contact email@example.com with any queries.
14 July 2018